TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeGrateful.101

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 1, 2021
    PWC LEGAL - SUMMER LEGAL INTERNSHIP UPDATE

Though you have passed the Video Interview, you have unfortunately not met the benchmarks in order to progress to the next stage of assessment. It is therefore with regret that we confirm you will not be progress to the Career Focus Day and that your application is being declined.

- does this mean my application was considered as a whole then rejected eventhough I passed all the stages to reach the Video Interview?

All the best to anyone who made it to the AC♥️

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    They make it clear on their website and on their portal that you are not allowed to apply to their TC or any other vacancies if you have been rejected in the same recruitment cycle.
    Yes I read it too, I might apply to Latham but will use TCLA service for my preferred firm (W&C).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.