TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
No idea (still waiting to hear post-VI), but how did you find the AC?
It was pretty intense! They asked me a pretty wide range of questions at interview, and it was very conversational - in the sense that every question they asked followed from something I'd said previously. The interviewers were great people though, very easy to get on with. I definitely enjoyed it though, it was good to be challenged and kept on my feet. The written exercise is pretty fast-paced and intense as well - they really test your time management skills.

They did say I was only the second person they'd interviewed (bearing in mind my AC was yesterday) - they didn't specify a turnaround time other than "ASAP". I think their vac scheme process is far from over.

Miki3999

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2019
    Why hasn't Boris Johnson resigned yet?
    Why does minced pie go better with tea rather than coffee?
    Pret or Costa? Explain your position using your past experiences.
    At least it was like this for me🤗
    1. No animal would leave the trough when it's full all the time.

2. It doesn't.

3. Maybe costa, because I do not have much empirical evidence re pret

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.