Travers Smith Interview

Kim LD

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Nothing either! I received this on 26/02 "We apologise for the delay in responding to you regarding your summer scheme application. We are currently still interviewing for the schemes and will update you on the status of your application in due course. " ...

ELA

Valued Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys, is there any point in me applying to TS now for a TC? Their deadline is in July but if you guys aren't getting replies is there any point??
Well, I'm waiting to hear about the Summer VS, not TC. Personally if I wanted to apply, I would apply regardless, but it is up to you :)

Reactions: STWO

gigi23

Distinguished Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi guys, is there any point in me applying to TS now for a TC? Their deadline is in July but if you guys aren't getting replies is there any point??
They still haven't started considering the TC apps (last email I got told me the soonest I could hear from them would be end of March) so I think it's deffo still worth a shot applying :)

STWO

Distinguished Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, I'm waiting to hear about the Summer VS, not TC. Personally if I wanted to apply, I would apply regardless, but it is up to you :)

They still haven't started considering the TC apps (last email I got told me the soonest I could hear from them would be end of March) so I think it's deffo still worth a shot applying :)

Awesome guys, thank you, I shall submit my application!

• 🏆
Reactions: Alice G

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.