TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Standard Member
Mar 11, 2024
Had a pretty rough day yesterday and got two PFOs post application in the space of an hour. One was for the firm I actually work at, feeling pretty deflated as I walk into work this morning and have to put on a brave face😔😔does anyone know if there is a list anywhere of firms with deadlines still to close for Manchester or Liverpool please? I tried legal cheek but there was a few firms missing. Any help or general advice would be appreciated.

Sharon Wu

Esteemed Member
Oct 27, 2023
Are the inital tests for Mayer Brown (VRT AND SJT) automatic? I applied over a month ago and have been sent nothing. This is for direct TC. Would anyone suggets emailing GR team?
I am on the same boat. From what I gathered the tests are automatic, but they sent them out manually and they still havent finished recruiting for their summer vac scheme, hence the delay in sending them out.
I have just received it.
I also had been waiting a while.
Hopefully its good news for you both too.

Reactions: johnnn821 and Aaj03

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.