Norton Rose Fulbright Training Contract Application 2025

Update on status of application post-psychometric tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevin1234

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
By way of update, I did the TI with NRF and they asked the typical questions you would expect from a TC interview. They will be sending the invites for the virtual assessment before the end of August. Best of luck to all of you.

BrunoLevi

Aug 7, 2023
By way of update, I did the TI with NRF and they asked the typical questions you would expect from a TC interview. They will be sending the invites for the virtual assessment before the end of August. Best of luck to all of you.
Hey man
Thanks for this
So they asked things like why NRF and Why commercial law
Did they ask any others? Did they go into your specific application for example?

Ghassen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 24, 2022
Hi - for those who completed the Arctic Shores test, did you complete the four levels during the final game ? I was going CRAZY
I completed 3 levels. I don't think it is possible to complete all 4. I probably spent 15min on that exercise...
Hi there,
I have just completed the test now. It was impossible to finish the 4 levels in the last game. So I had to quit the task after reaching 3 levels. The problem is that I quit when I get back to Level 1.
Does this mean they won't consider any progress of the 3 levels and they can know that I made it to level 3 ?
Hope you understand my question. haha

asola

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hi there,
I have just completed the test now. It was impossible to finish the 4 levels in the last game. So I had to quit the task after reaching 3 levels. The problem is that I quit when I get back to Level 1.
Does this mean they won't consider any progress of the 3 levels and they can know that I made it to level 3 ?
they can see how many times you tried, the level you reached, how long it took you etc.

amrita6399

Valued Member
Premium Member
  • Jul 13, 2023
    I just completed the Watson Glaser and the Arctic Shores Tests. I don't know what to make from Arctic Shores; it was a bit odd, especially the security game. How long does it take for NRF to get back after this stage?

amrita6399

Valued Member
    Premium Member
  • Jul 13, 2023
    Hi there,

I completed 3 levels. I don't think it is possible to complete all 4. I probably spent 15min on that exercise...
    I completed three levels. I couldn't do the 4th one either.

stone’sthrow

Esteemed Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Nov 9, 2019
    Is it worth reaching out to the test providers or is that futile? When I completed the Arctic Shores test, there was a message at the end to say ‘a report will be sent to you on how you did and areas to improve on’ so it just seems bizarre that the firm would chose not to provide scores…
    they can see how many times you tried, the level you reached, how long it took you etc.
    How many times is a good number to try? For Taylor wessing I tried over 20 times ircc and got rejected - think someone on here said for NRF they didn’t want to try more than once because they could see how many times you go back?

asola

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 15, 2022
    How many times is a good number to try? For Taylor wessing I tried over 20 times ircc and got rejected - think someone on here said for NRF they didn’t want to try more than once because they could see how many times you go back?
    I really don’t know, sorry. i tried for an hour straight before I gave up & got through the TI

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.