TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys,

Left my Clifford Chance TC due to personal reasons and took some time away from law. Thinking of coming back into the industry and Wiggin and Harbottle are at the top of my list.

Does anyone know when Harbottle TC applications open? / Does anyone have experience with Wiggin?

Thanks!
Hi! I believe the Harbottle & Lewis TC apps are already open, use this link - https://fsr.cvmailuk.com/harbottle/...c&jobId=66436&rcd=126132&queryString=srxksl=1

Also, I believe they recruit on a rolling basis just to let you know. Good luck!!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Freshfields TC offer!!! ♥️ I really can't believe I'm writing this. Out of the 20+ applications I've made in the last two cycles, this was the only one that progressed this cycle, and this was my first and only AC. Everyone please remember that one yes is all you need! Ever grateful for all the help I got in this beautiful, incredibly supportive community!!! 🥺 If I can be of help to anyone, please let me know! 🥰
Amazing news - congratulations!

Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
Reactions: born&raised

giomerighi

Junior Lawyer
Jul 11, 2022
Hi guys,

Left my Clifford Chance TC due to personal reasons and took some time away from law. Thinking of coming back into the industry and Wiggin and Harbottle are at the top of my list.

Does anyone know when Harbottle TC applications open? / Does anyone have experience with Wiggin?

Thanks!
Harbottle TC has opened! Its rolling and I think the deadline is end of May

BeGrateful.101

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 1, 2021
    Freshfields TC offer!!! ♥️ I really can't believe I'm writing this. Out of the 20+ applications I've made in the last two cycles, this was the only one that progressed this cycle, and this was my first and only AC. Everyone please remember that one yes is all you need! Ever grateful for all the help I got in this beautiful, incredibly supportive community!!! 🥺 If I can be of help to anyone, please let me know! 🥰
    CONGRATS
    Share Discover GIF

• Love

ADKM

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 2, 2022
    Wow, this is so inspiring 😍 many congratulations 🎉👏

• Love

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    Hi! Does anyone have any experience with Orrick's direct TC route, and if they frequently hire this way? I missed the boat for their VS, but am quite keen on them as a firm. I would really appreciate if anyone who has experience with them, either from a VS or having applied for a direct TC before, could provide some insight into the process/stats etc. Thanks!

Civ457

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 7, 2022
    has anyone had any experience of applying for payne hicks beach?? looking to write a cover letter and googled the firm but would love a way to learn more about the firm! thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.