TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr253

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 20, 2021
I applied to Southampton too! When did you do your vac scheme? Mine was the week commencing the 25th July. Also do you know if anyone else has heard back yet?
I didn't actually do a vac scheme, I applied directly for the TC which is partly why I have no idea whether anyone else has heard anything! My final interview was w/c 25th July too though

JadeWadey01

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 9, 2022
I didn't actually do a vac scheme, I applied directly for the TC which is partly why I have no idea whether anyone else has heard anything! My final interview was w/c 25th July too though
Did you have yours on the Wednesday? Cause I think I had mine before you! How did it go? From what I've heard we're hearing back today or Monday

kr253

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 20, 2021
Did you have yours on the Wednesday? Cause I think I had mine before you! How did it go? From what I've heard we're hearing back today or Monday
Yes I did! I thought it was pretty good but always so hard to tell! How about you?

Just had an email from them saying we'll hear back mid next week - presume you've had the same but just thought I'd say in case you haven't seen it yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: JadeWadey01
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.