TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wazaoski

Valued Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2018
I applied for Macfarlanes Vac Scheme and was rejected post assessment centre, my feedback was valuable in identifying where to improve and it was suggested that I can apply for the direct TC if I work on the development areas.

Question: When sending an application for a direct TC in the same cycle of a vacation scheme, are there any specific changes or reflections you mention in the application which show you have reflected on the VS rejection, or do you not mention that at all? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mike Wazaoski

Valued Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2018
I am not sure which is it as they did not specify. But they do send a number. If anyone happens to clarify, please do let me know whether its a score or percentile.
Is the number only provided for people who pass the test? I received the rejection email and no follow up is given in terms of performance in the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.