TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakiru

Standard Member
Jan 16, 2023
Any tips for Pinsent Masons AC? At this point, I don't want to go because I have no faith in myself. I have already failed one AC.
I haven't applied to Pinsent Masons so I can't give any firm-specific advice but I just wanted to say that you should be extremely proud of yourself for reaching the AC stage for two firms! With the process being so competitive, that is a massive achievement.

For my AC, I contacted some trainees via LinkedIn and one was kind enough to call and talk me through the process and their experience. This was really useful to me so perhaps you could do the same if you're struggling to find much online.

I think it is important to rebuild your confidence in yourself before you go and change the way that you look at your previous AC experience. I know it is so much easier said than done, but you will naturally give a better performance if you can do this.

Wishing you all the best and crossing my fingers for you!

• 🏆
Reactions: Law Student and newtothis

babylawyerjo

Gold Member
Premium Member
Jul 17, 2022
Having a breakdown, my amberjack assessment isn't showing me the data for one of the questions. I refreshed my page and emailed early careers. this is not the vibe I wanted for the start of the week

Law Student

Distinguished Member
Dec 20, 2022
I haven't applied to Pinsent Masons so I can't give any firm-specific advice but I just wanted to say that you should be extremely proud of yourself for reaching the AC stage for two firms! With the process being so competitive, that is a massive achievement.

For my AC, I contacted some trainees via LinkedIn and one was kind enough to call and talk me through the process and their experience. This was really useful to me so perhaps you could do the same if you're struggling to find much online.

I think it is important to rebuild your confidence in yourself before you go and change the way that you look at your previous AC experience. I know it is so much easier said than done, but you will naturally give a better performance if you can do this.

Wishing you all the best and crossing my fingers for you!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

Wishing you all the best for the future too!

• 🤝
Reactions: jakiru
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.