TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

I’m_Batman

Valued Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2023
    Today is the final deadline for a lot of apps. If you think it’s too late for you, my first ever AC was at BCLP and I applied on closing day 20 minutes before deadline.

It’s not too late. Do that application.

I can offer insights on a bunch of firms having done so many apps over the last few cycles. Feel free to message me.

I’m_Batman

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_2542.jpeg
      IMG_2542.jpeg
      385.1 KB · Views: 94
    • 🤝
    Reactions: Hana (aaah I want a TC)

Erin

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Operations
    Jul 13, 2022
    @Jessica Booker- I want to purchase one of the TCLA written exercise packs as I have my first-ever AC written exercise coming up (OC AC), I was wondering which one I should select between the Technical written exercise and the Legal and Commercial Analysis written exercise. What is the difference between the two? Thanks :)
    Hi!

The technical exercise is contract-based exercise, whilst the legal and commercial analysis exercise is based on analysing a law firm's thought leadership article and providing a recommendation to a client. It seeks to test comprehension, analysis and succinctness.

All the best of luck for your first AC - you've got this! :)

Reactions: Sharon Wu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.