TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Legalstalker

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 9, 2023

Miss Chocolate

Legendary Member
    Nov 27, 2023
    I don't really know what I am looking for here by asking this, but how do you guys approach rejections knowing that you spent a lot of time making those applications and ultimately could have dedicated that time towards studies/other stuff instead? I am tempted to blame myself for not being smart with my time but like I would have regretted not applying anyway so I don't know :/

tcplease2345

Valued Member
    Feb 6, 2024
    I don't really know what I am looking for here by asking this, but how do you guys approach rejections knowing that you spent a lot of time making those applications and ultimately could have dedicated that time towards studies/other stuff instead? I am tempted to blame myself for not being smart with my time but like I would have regretted not applying anyway so I don't know :/
    I just think of rejection as redirection and learn from that experience. It does pinch but then I think next time it might happen.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.