Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    how far are you willing to go?
    Dog Dancing GIF

Here is a link for 75% off, which is the biggest discount we've ever offered! Valid until Monday!

A little thank you for being part of our community :)

AlegalA

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 4, 2023
    Is anyone still waiting for Mishcon post app?
    Yeah I think we're unlikely to get through to VIs now they're sending ACs out... I wish they would just send out PFOs when they decide it, it's so frustrating waiting and hoping, when they've already made their decision 😭

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Wow thanks Jaysen that’s amazing!!

Is there a minimum term to the offer or can we cancel whenever we wish? :)

If you only want to pay for a month, I recommend signing up and cancelling immediately in your account details. This way, you'll still have access to the month and it won't roll over!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Thank you, Jessica!

Also, sorry for bombarding you with questions, but does the timing of your AC have any effect on the outcome? I have been asked to book mine and I am feeling overwhelmed with diss work atm so I am considering booking for late March as opposed to next week.
    I wouldn’t know in this instance - but why not just book for late March anyway if that works best for you?

Reactions: Miss Chocolate

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.