TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Legalstalker

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 9, 2023
    When answering this question:
    Choose one of our clients and explain a challenge they are currently facing. What could the organisation do to overcome this challenge and how could we assist?

Would i speak about a specific client or what clients within a certain sector would face?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    When answering this question:
    Choose one of our clients and explain a challenge they are currently facing. What could the organisation do to overcome this challenge and how could we assist?

Would i speak about a specific client or what clients within a certain sector would face?
    To me this is asking about a specific client where is says “choose one of”.

ADKM

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 2, 2022
    Has anyone here applied to Winckworth Sherwood’s 2026 TC? If so, have you heard back anything post app? They were supposed to come back to candidates by this week and I haven’t heard back. Starting to think it might be another PFO 😭

trainee2025

Star Member
    Nov 3, 2020
    The Bakers app only gives you 150 words for the details/responsibilities bit on each role in the work experience section: since this is quite tight could I do bullet points for what I did and then some sentences at the end of what I learnt etc?
    As a rule of thumb I tend to think bullet points in work experience sections are OK unless you can find something on the recruitment website etc. that indicates to the contrary. I think this would likely be a fair approach to take.

Reactions: O

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.