Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    @Jaysen Wondering what to do as I was on the reserves list but didn't hear back...should I email GR and ask what this means in terms of my progression? As this wasn't a rejection, but simply "we don't have enough space on our AC at the moment but will let you know before 23/25th March"????
    It sounds like they do this in case candidates drop out of the AC, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You can follow up as it has passed those dates.

Reactions: Ali2020

sachinrayit

Jul 17, 2021
    Hi guys hope your well. Can someone shed any light on what the actual questions were for the VI or examples of questions they were asked specifically? I have mine coming up in the next few days and so any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm very nervous!

Legalmel_99

Legendary Member
    Jan 16, 2021
    why do you think that? wouldn't they give the same questions to ensure it's all fair and assessed the same way?
    The questions before were for the Vac scheme 2021 this is for a TC so I think the questions will be different this time round? BUT everyone who’s applied for a TC the questions will be same

sachinrayit

Jul 17, 2021
    Yes mines for 2023 TC, I don't finish my lpc until Feb 2022 so don't think they'll bring mine forward unfortunately. I know the questions may change but can anyone tell us what questions they were actually asked to provide a starting point?

golden99

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 1, 2021
    Hey, has anyone done a video interview for DWF previously received extra time? I have been told I will receive extra preparation time, but I am unsure exactly how much extra preparation time they will give?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.