DWF VI

KS94

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Guys if you haven't yet heard back then CHECK THE PORTAL.

I was slightly depressed reading all of this as I hadn't heard back. I checked my emails and junk folder but nothing. I assumed I would get a PFO as I hadn't even received the reserve email.

I checked the portal just now and found the AC invite!

ps. thank you all for nicking those afternoon AC slots 🤣

Last edited:

j597

Star Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    Seen some LinkedIn offers for the Scotland offices today. Does anyone know how many weeks ahead they are of the England offices? I remember seeing VI invites a week or so before ours?
    I also saw this yesterday - I think grad rec said they aimed to get back to us by the end of this week! Does anyone know if they call or email?

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
    Dec 11, 2019
    @Jaysen Wondering what to do as I was on the reserves list but didn't hear back...should I email GR and ask what this means in terms of my progression? As this wasn't a rejection, but simply "we don't have enough space on our AC at the moment but will let you know before 23/25th March"????

Reactions: Renemccarthy

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.