TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RARodle

• Feb 3, 2021
    Anyone have any experience with being offered a VS but being unable to do it due to working a full time job? Do the firm still let you have your training contract interview or are you cut completely?
    Hey,
    I also had a PwC assessment centre a couple of weeks ago. Have you heard anything back? I’m still waiting…
    Hi! Was this your final interview or the Group assessment centre? I heard back from my PwC assessment day a week afterwards, then my response to the final interview today. Maybe email them?

MP96

Mar 21, 2022
    Hi! Was this your final interview or the Group assessment centre? I heard back from my PwC assessment day a week afterwards, then my response to the final interview today. Maybe email them?
    The online assessment centre. It was on the 9th so I’ll wait until the 2 week mark and then send them an email I think! What was the final interview like?

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Well that brings all outstanding applications to close for me with a second vac scheme offer! Definitely going to celebrate this weekend as my LPC exams are over as well!

I made 5 applications this cycle, 2 direct TC 3 VS. I received 1 post VI PFO for a VS, 2 post final AC/Interview PFOs for the TCs and 2 vac scheme offers! This is my third cycle and the first time I've got any offers, I didn't even make it to AC in my first cycle!

Taylor Wessing VS offer following my AC yesterday 🥳 Emotional moment as it's my first offer after four years of applications :)

Not me getting a VS offer yesterday and then only hours later testing positive for covid. Swings and roundabouts I guess? 😅

✨ LATHAM VS OFFER!!!!✨
    @Abii very, very well done! You've been such a star and source of support here on TCLA and I am so happy for you!! 👏👏👏

@lellie23 I can imagine how emotional this must have been for you!! You've done so, so well!! Please do keep us updated through your posts here on the forum on how your VS goes and if we can help you at all to prep for it!

@stemlawgal oh my you've had a big day!! 😅 Many, many congratulations and I hope you're doing ok?

@s10 so, so happy for you!! All your hardwork has paid off- you deserve this and more 👏👏👏

What a stellar show everyone!!👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Jan 13, 2021
    Slightly off topic - had a paralegal interview today. Assumed it was on Zoom/Teams (as all my interviews have been)...turns out it was in-person! Let's just say it was a very stressful morning when I realised!!

but you got through it! that’s amazing! what an icon - i would’ve had a mental breakdown lmao

RARodle

• Feb 3, 2021
    The online assessment centre. It was on the 9th so I’ll wait until the 2 week mark and then send them an email I think! What was the final interview like?
    Absolutely send then an email to follow up! I had an interview with two Partners within PwC legal which lasted 60 minutes. It was really an extension of the 1-on-1 interview we had during the AC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.