TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Untilwinter

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2020
GUYS REED SMITH AC omg what 😂😭
I’ve completely shocked to even say this considering I did their VI like 30 mins before their deadline BUT does anyone have tips for AC with Reed smith???

I’ve gotten rejected twice at AC stage this cycle so I would love just one win 😭
Congratulations!! Could I ask what your sjt scores and pillars were like?

GWJlaw

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
How was the blended assessment for you?
I got highest possible on numerical and verbal so like full bars, then for competencies I got full bars so highest possible on grit, creative force, and digital mindset, then we had a little glitch and I got 4 bars out of 9 on creative force so the social awareness part was the only bit I fumbled, but pretty sure reed smith is holistic like they won't be looking for full bars on everything so no one doubt your own individual scores !

GWJlaw

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
I got highest possible on numerical and verbal so like full bars, then for competencies I got full bars so highest possible on grit, creative force, and digital mindset, then we had a little glitch and I got 4 bars out of 9 on creative force so the social awareness part was the only bit I fumbled, but pretty sure reed smith is holistic like they won't be looking for full bars on everything so no one doubt your own individual scores !
@Untilwinter

Reactions: Untilwinter

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.