Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!

As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.

For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if :)

Amazing news - so very well deserved too! Congratulations!

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!

As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.

For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if :)

Yesss!!! Huge congrats Dan!!! I’m sure I speak for everyone else here when I say you’ve been such a positive and helpful voice on this forum - can’t imagine anyone more deserving!! :)

Asmee DC

Valued Member
    Future Trainee
    Jan 17, 2019

So well deserved Daniel! :) Congrats!!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

Pallatablelawyer

Legendary Member
    Jun 12, 2019

congratulations Daniel! so happy for you! I could always tell it was coming!

• 🤝

jan28

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 12, 2019

wow, that is amazing!! congratulations!

• 🤝

D

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Sep 11, 2018

Congrats!!

• 🤝

M777

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 15, 2019

Massive congrats Daniel!

• 🤝

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018

DA MAN!!! Congrats man

• 🤝

bethbristol

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Oct 30, 2019

Amazing well done!

• 🤝

S30

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 19, 2019

Congratulations Dan, so pleased for you :)

• 🤝

SouffléSouffléSoufflé

Valued Member
    Future Trainee
    Mar 17, 2020
    Same here:( Have you applied to other firms?

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sending positive vibes your way :)

I have a couple more applications that I am about to send off in the next day or so but the vast majority of firms that I have applied to have postponed/cancelled recruitment for this cycle. I completed a vacation scheme with a firm last week and I am due to have partner interviews in the next couple of weeks following the vacation scheme. I'm just trying to stay positive.

• 🤝
    Reactions: NMD
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.