General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan28

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 12, 2019
When they wanted you to attach your education certificate, I assume they meant your degree certificate right?

I wasn’t too sure so I attached my degree transcript. Was also unsure whether we had to submit our A-level certificates but it only allowed one upload so hopefully that’s ok?

Andre

Valued Member
Jan 30, 2020
I wasn’t too sure so I attached my degree transcript. Was also unsure whether we had to submit our A-level certificates but it only allowed one upload so hopefully that’s ok?
Fair enough, I uploaded my degree certificate as I have graduated. Usually if they wanted a transcript they would have said transcript I would have thought. I guess if you are yet to graduate then uploading your transcript makes sense since you would not have a final degree certificate.

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone! I haven't heard back from Freshfields yet regarding my TC application, not even a WG invite, should I take this as a rejection? Also, does anyone know when A&O direct TC apps will open this year?
A&O just opened their TC app.. do not lose hope for what concerns FF.

• 🤝
Reactions: OB
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.