TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

neonorange

Distinguished Member
Feb 2, 2024
I applied in September and haven’t heard anything. When I emailed in January they said if you haven’t heard your application is still under consideration, but I’ve seen some offers on here and LinkedIn so I’m not hopeful
Honestly really admire those of you with the mental fortitude to check if anyone on LinkedIn has offers. This forum makes me insane enough most of the time.

Amehta1

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 4, 2023
    Not wanting to start another debate but I was wondering how much age matters in applying for US law firms with a small intake. Talking to trainees at these firms, the vast majority of them were in their early-mid twenties and graduates. I was wondering what chances I had as a much younger candidate going into third year of uni next year in succeeding at small intake US firms and if I should even focus my applications on these firms next cycle or stick to firms with a much higher intake.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sharon Wu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.