TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

elektrajenkov

Star Member
Dec 20, 2023
Taylor Wessing AC!! and WBD test invite! feel like they're all coming out as a birthday present to me today
Burges Salmon AC too! definitely birthday luck because I haven't had this many emails from firms in weeks lmao. Also, will say Burges Salmon turn around from initial written app & test due date to AC invite being less than a week is amazing

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I see TW’s assessment centres offer the option for both virtual and in person. I could feasibly do both, but do you feel there’s any significant advantage to doing one over the other?

I know there’s a group exercise involved, so don’t know if factoring that into the equation, in person may be easier? Or makes no difference?

Wondered if you had any thoughts @Jessica Booker @axelbeugre
I don’t think there is one answer to this. One person may find online better for them while the next could find in person to be better. Do what works best for you and how you think you will feel most comfortable rather than being too concerned about what generally might be better/worse.

Reactions: axelbeugre

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.