TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Legalstalker

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 9, 2023
    For those who did the AG test, what did you find difficult? The time pressure or the questions?
    As someone who normally requires extra time for assessments i only struggled with time on 1 passage! I suck at WG type assessments but i feel like i did okay compared to the ones I've taken in the past... I think the "conclusion follow" passage questions were pretty hard as i mostly put "does not follow". But i also suck at WG having got 1 percentile in linklaters (24/40) do not trust my opinion (i did get a 1st in my law degree though)🤣

Last edited:

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    As someone who normally requires extra time for assessments i only struggled with time on 1 passage! I suck at WG type assessments but i feel like i done okay compared to the ones I've taken in the past... I think the "conclusion follow" passage questions were pretty hard as i mostly put "does not follow". But i also suck at WG having got 1 percentile in linklaters (24/40) do not trust my opinion (i did get a 1st in my law degree though)🤣
    Aww, I got first in my law degree too but the WG is a monster that I cannot defeat. I feel you and thank you so much for your help.

SerGo2507

Standard Member
    Jan 10, 2024
    Hi did they get back to you on this please?
    Hey, got this back from the emerging talent team at half 6 in the morning today 😅

“The team is currently working through a high volume of applications and will be in touch as soon as your application has been screened.”

It appears the TC applicants are being screened prior to the GSA applicants so we may need to be patient.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.