TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

SonM

Gold Member
Premium Member
Jul 13, 2020
I completed my Reed Smith assessment on 30th December and received my assessment confirmation then. However, I just received another confirmation of completing my assessment so am slightly confused. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it possible that they think I completed it again? Or was it simply a mistake? Thank you!
Same thing happened to me. Nearly crapped my pants seeing an email from Candid Reed Smith, thinking it was more information about my application 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: Sharon Wu

Sharon Wu

Esteemed Member
Oct 27, 2023
Could you share your notes please :) and any application insights or notes on their training programme? Thanks!!
My notes are about 2 pages long. I will send you it. But I really only spoke to the Partners, Associates and trainees who worked in the areas that I was most interested in. I will say that the day was really well run and that Grad Rec were one of the nicest teams around. I think they are quite Oxbridge heavy, if you are non-Oxbridge and don't have great grades, don't waste your time...

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.